Common Evergreen Questions

How Does the Evergreen Miner Work?

The Evergreen Miner is your one-in-all plug and play crypto mining solution!
Each kit comes with an Evergreen Hub which can connect up to 30 HDDs. Each kit varies only in the number and size of the HDDs. Visit our store now to see all the current sales we have going on!

Want to see an Evergreen device in action? Watch Here!

How can I calculate the potential earnings?

In the Profitability Calculator, navigate to the “Evergreen plug-and-play farmers” section and you can compare our products.

Chia farming profitability depends on factors like hardware costs, electricity rates, and competition; it’s essential to consider these factors and perform a cost-benefit analysis before starting.

Energy Usage of an Evergreen Miner

We are proud to inform you that our Evergreen units are highly energy efficient with our Hubs using only 5W of electricity and each drive using only 8W respectively.

This means that every PRO Kit (consisting of 1x Evergreen Hub and 10x Hard Drives) will only use 85W of electricity at any given time!*

Evergreen System Specs

Every Evergreen Kit comes with an Evergreen Hub as well as any number of HDDs depending on the kit you purchase. The size of your HDD is indicated by the model you choose at time of purchase. Evergreen Hubs will always be assembled with a Raspberry Pi 4 4GB or a Rock Pi 4C+ 4GB
For more information on the Raspberry Pis please check out these links:
Raspberry Pi
Rock Pi

Do You Support iOS and Android?

Yes!
Evergreen does have an app that is both compatible with most iOS and Android devices.
Setup your app

Does Evergreen Offer Cloud Mining Services?

We do not offer any cloud mining services at this time. Evergreen units are built and intended to be operated in a physical location near you such as a home office or garage free from dust and excessive heat.

Can I Pay in Crypto Currency?

We welcome payments in many forms including crypto! We currently support crypto payments via Coinbase Commerce - all you need to do is proceed to the payment page during the check out process.

What is Evergreen’s pool?

Evergreen currently uses Flexpool as the default pool.

In the App:

How do I Keep Track of My Earnings?

In the Evergreen App, open your farmer dashboard for Flexpool in SETTINGS/MANAGE EVERGREEN

How do I redeem my NFT Card?

In the Evergreen App, select the QR Code button between “Send” and “Recieve”, then align the camera to the QR Code on your exclusive NFT Card. This should allow you access to special in-app features!

How do I Change My Pool Payout Address?

In the Evergreen app,

1. Copy your receive address for the wallet you want to get paid to ( Receive/Copy Address )
  2. Navigate to SETTINGS/MANAGE EVERGREEN, select CONFIGURE on the device you want to change, POOL CONFIGURATION, then edit the Pool Payout Address field with desired payout address.

How do I backup my keys?

:warning: WARNING. THE INFORMATION YOU ARE ABOUT TO REVEAL IS HIGHLY SENSITIVE AND SHOULD NEVER BE SHARED WITH ANYONE. PLEASE GO TO A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN PROCEED IN PRIVATE

You will need to back up and then import the mnemonic from your first device.

1. Go to SETTINGS/KEYS
  2. Tap on the Card
  3. Confirm you are NOT BEING OBSERVED by checking the box
  4. Tap WRITE DOWN YOUR MNEMONIC (once written down keep this stored in a location that is secure and only you know about)
  5. On the next device go to SETTINGS/KEYS then tap CREATE NEW KEYCHAIN import the mnemonic

On the next device go to SETTINGS/MANAGE EVERGREEN and then tap ADD NEW DEVICE It will automatically find your device and prompt you through the next steps of getting your device configured.

You should now have the wallet and device set up on both machines.

What is my Device ID and Where Do I Find it?

In the Evergreen App, navigate to SETTINGS/MANAGE EVERGREEN and you should see the name of your device that looks like:

evg-XXXXX

This is necessary for device support, please have this available if escalating an issue to a technician.

How do I find my Public Farmer Key?

We make it easy to find your Farmer Key in the Evergreen App by just following these simple steps:

1. Go to SETTINGS
  2. Select MANAGE EVERGREEN
  3. Select CONFIGURE
  4. Go to RUNNING SERVICES
  5. Select FARMER
  6. Scroll until you find the FARMING KEYS section and click it

There you should see your Public Farmer Key.

How do I Reset the Evergreen App?

Make sure your keys are backed up

Go to your app settings for your phone, navigate to Evergreen’s app info.
Remove app storage and cache and uninstall the app.
Navigate to your app store and reinstall the app.

Android Device Not Working?

If your android device is not working and is giving you errors there are some simple steps you can take to resolve this issue:

1. Go to SETTINGS/APPS
  2. Scroll to EVERGREEN MOBILE
  3. Tap CLEAR DATA which you should see at the bottom of your screen
  4. Then select FORCE STOP

You should now be able to relaunch the Evergreen app with no errors.